The third training modality consists of a five-day Work Incentives Practitioner credential training provided by Cornell University.
This training will occur within six months after the hire of the CSCs. This training is for CSCs only. SDSU-II has contracted with Cornell University for the training.
The training includes the following:
- Face-to-face training for five days
- One online review Q&A Session
- Full examination protocol for each participant two weeks after the face-to-face session
- File review process for each participant
- Monay 8/18/14: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday - Friday (8/19/14 - 8/22/14): 8:00 AM - 5 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92108
*Detailed lodging information will be sent out separately.